Monday, January 26, 2009

Recent Stuff

Everythings been alright as of late. I just beat Final Fantasy VI right now..Easily one of the best games I've Ever played. They should seriously make a movie out of it (as well as the rest of the series).

My day didn't consist of much. I met with a counseler at RCC. I've been busy trying to register for financial aid and choose which classes I want to take. I still plan on doing cosmetology, but until I actually start, I might as well take a couple of classes. Why not, right?

My computer actually was in bad shape last week. I was stupid and ran it too much without turning it off, and the Hard Drive was starting to fail. Luckily my aunts friend fixed it up for me..Bad thing is, 3/4s of my music files were lost. I'm still trying to cope with that. :(

I suggest seeing "Notorious". Even if you don't really like Biggie, I'd suggest checking it out. It's a shame that he passed on so young.


I've gotta upload some more music to my itunes..This might take awhile. Until Then..


PS.
My Newest Addition:

No comments: