Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Feel

Completely blessed right now. I hadn't been hanging out with people who really share the same beliefs as I do, so I prayed that God would send some fellow believers my way. Sure enough, God showed me that I didn't necessarily need to find "New Friends", but make more of an effort to get in touch with people I haven't had the chance to be around for a long time. For awhile I felt like I was all alone. I actually had been attacked for being a "Christian" while the whole entire Prop 8 BS was going on..I didn't even support Prop 8, so I can't see why people would bash me on such an issue. Either way, the things these people said really hurt my feelings.

It feels great to be around my friends again..I feel like I can discuss anything that's on my mind, which is great because I've been bottling up a lot lately.

Sushi today was great..I can't wait for Thanksgiving tomorrow, and hopefully vegan food with Tony on friday.

I'm soo thankfull for how far I've come (in life and especially with my walk with God). Thank you Lord.

No comments: