Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello, All.

This is a blog; a first one, that is. I want to see, how this blog site is, compared to livejournal. LJ can be very complicated (at least for me), and this site seems simple to use. Things have been okay lately. I've just been studying (as always..), and trying to read more. I have an interview at Target in Norco on the 15th. I'm praying I'll get hired there. Targets don't seem to discriminate based on appearences. Hello, more Tattoos!


I was looking at sites that offer guidence in the addiction that I struggle with. A lot came up, but it was all very cliche advice (see a counseler,etc). I hate my addiction. No one knows about it, and I honestly want to keep it to myself (By the way, its not drugs or anything like that). The only reason I'm bringing it up on this site is so that maybe some people could Pray, (or if you don't do that) or wish me luck or something.


I might go read some more of "The Magicians Nephew" right now. That series is Pure Inspiration!

No comments: